The European Championship in Floristry – Europa Cup 2020
- These regulations (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulations”) regulate the rights and obligations of participants of the European Floristic Championships – Europe Cup 2020.
- The organizer of the event ‘European Championship in Floristry – Europa Cup 2020’ (hereinafter referred to as ‘Europa Cup’) is the POLISH FLORISTS ASSOCIATION, based in in Turza Śląska 44-351, ul. Wodzisławska 37a, entered into the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000414122, VAT Reg. no. PL-6472565600
- Europa Cup takes place on June 5-7, 2020 in Katowice at the ICC: International Congress Center, Plac Sławika i Antalla 1, 40-163 Katowice.
- The Organizer provides the Regulations to the Europa Cup Participants in order to become acquainted with the conditions of participation, including the rights and obligations of the Europa Cup Participants, admission rules, the rights and obligations of the Organizer, the rights and obligations of the services (hereinafter ‘Security Service’ and ‘Information Service’) overseeing the security of the Europa Cup. These Regulations also contain provisions governing the liability of Europa Cup Participants for behavior inconsistent with the Regulations.
- The Regulations are addressed to each person staying in the area where the Europa Cup takes place (‘Europa Cup Area’ as defined in paragraph 8 (d) below). Each person staying in the Europa Cup Area is obliged to comply with the provisions contained in these Regulations. The Regulations apply to persons who are not Participants, i.e. Security Services and Information Services, employees, Medical Service, media representatives, representatives of the Organizer and Co-organizer, etc.).
- These Regulations have been issued to ensure the security of the Europa Cup.
- Each Participant is obliged to behave in a manner that does not endanger the safety of other Participants and other persons staying in the Europa Cup Area, and in particular to comply with the provisions of these Regulations and the law, and also follow the instructions of the Security Services, Information Services and representatives of the Organizer.
- Individual words written in these Regulations in capital letters shall have the following meaning:
- ‘Ticket’ means an ID sign confirming the right to enter the Europa Cup Area received for a fee from the Organizer or from entities acting on behalf of the Organizer.
The ticket entitles you to stay at the Europa Cup Area and participate in championships, floristic shows, seminars and other cultural events organized in the Europa Cup Area, but does not give you the right to use any services or goods which are available at gastronomic or commercial points located on the Europa Area Cup free of charge;
- ‘Identification band” means an identification mark confirming the right to stay in and re-enter the Europa Cup Area received from the Organizer or from entities acting on behalf of the Organizer at the time of first entry into the Europa Cup Area.
- ‘Underage’ means a Europa Cup Participant under the age of 18.
- ‘Security Service’ and ‘Information Service’ stands for persons, including employees of security agencies or persons appointed by the Organizer to care for the safety of Europa Cup Participants, including to control the right of Participants to enter the Europa Cup Area, who have IDs placed in a prominent place containing: the name of the exhibitor, identification number and photograph, validity period, the stamp and signature of the exhibitor, as well as representatives of the Organizer holding IDs indicating the performance of duties on behalf of the Europa Cup Organizer. Pursuant to the Act of 22 August 1997 on the protection of persons and property (Journal of Laws No. 114, item 740, i.e. from October 25, 2018, Laws of 2018, item 2142), the Order Service has in addition, an important entry on the list of qualified physical security staff.
- ‘Europa Cup Area’ – the International Congress Center in Katowice, where the Europa Cup is held;
- ‘Europa Cup Participant’ means a person who is in the Europa Cup on the basis of a presented Ticket; a disabled person can participate in the Cup provided they purchase a Ticket; for persons under 3 years of age the Organizer provides free participation in the Event on the terms set out below.
- ‘Ticket’ means an ID sign confirming the right to enter the Europa Cup Area received for a fee from the Organizer or from entities acting on behalf of the Organizer.
- Tickets for the Europa Cup will be sold via the Ticketmaster website, as well as at designated points of sale (ticket offices) at the entrance to the Europa Cup Area on June 5-7, 2020. Purchase of a ticket on site, on the day of the event is only possible in situations where they were not sold out during the online pre-sale. The sale can only take place at the price indicated on the Ticket. Resale of Tickets to third parties in any form, such as the auction, is prohibited. The organizer hereby instructs that pursuant to the content of art. 133 of the Act of 20 May 1971, the Code of Offenses (Journal of Laws No. 12, item 114, i.e. from March 11, 2013, Journal of Laws 2013, item 482) ‘Who buys tickets for resale at a profit entry to artistic, entertainment or sporting events or who sells such tickets for a profit, shall be punishable by detention, restriction of liberty or a fine. Attempting, inciting or aiding and abetting are punishable by law. “
- If it is determined that the Ticket was purchased from an unauthorized person, the Organizer reserves the right to cancel it, which means refusing entry to the Europa Cup. Having a Ticket does not release the Participant from the obligation to pay the price for goods and services purchased at trade and service outlets located in the Europa Cup Area.
- Underage persons up to the age of 3 are entitled to enter the Europa Cup area free of charge in the company of an adult legal guardian with a valid Europa Cup ticket. For seating positions, the child must be on the guardian’s lap.
- Minors aged 4 to 15 years old are entitled to enter the Europa Cup Area on the basis of a valid ticket and accompanied by an adult legal guardian, having a school ID with a photo and submitting a declaration by that guardian according to the example constituting Annex No. 1 to the Regulations .
- Underage persons aged 16-17 are entitled to enter the Europa Cup Area on the basis of a valid ticket and on condition that they have a valid school ID with photo and provide the Organizer, Security Service or Information Service representatives with a legal guardian’s written statement in the original according to of the example constituting Annex 2 to the Regulations.
- The ticket buyer shall not have the right to return the ticket to the Organizer or Co-organizer. The rules for the return of tickets purchased via websites set out general contract rules applicable in these entities.
- In special cases, justified by extraordinary fate circumstances, the Organizer, in response to the documented request of the ticket buyer, may allow the ticket to be returned. If the ticket is returned, the Organizer will refund the User the amount and in the way the buyer paid the price for the ticket.
Event Participant is obliged to:
- Absolute compliance with the provisions of these Regulations;
- To possess and present a document and an identification band for entry and stay at the Europa Cup Area at every request of the Security Services. All Participants up to 18 years of age (hereinafter “Minors”) during the Europa Cup are required to have and always show a valid school ID with photo. If the Organizer finds that an Underage person in the Europa Cup Area does not have the required ID card, this entitles the Organizer to request the Participant to immediately leave the area.
- Complying with orders issued by the Police and Information Services, and in the event of intervention by police officers, City Guards, State Fire Service, etc. – also to carry out their instructions. During the Europa Cup, participants agree to strictly comply with fire regulations.
RULES FOR ADMISSION AND STAYING AT THE EVENT
- If the Europa Cup Participant is an Underage Person, he or she may participate in the Event if they also have a valid school ID with a photo, a guardian submits the declaration set out in Annex 1 and in the company of an adult – pursuant to the content of point 4-5.
- Admission to the Europa Cup Area is reusable, after leaving the area it is possible to re-enter the facility after showing the correct identification band and admission ticket.
- Persons whose health condition requires the administration of specialized medications may have the necessary medicines, medical equipment for administering medications, food and beverages, however, they must present a medical certificate stating that they must carry them with them.
- In addition, all participants are required to comply with the Regulations of the facility
RESTRICTIONS ON PARTICIPATION
- In addition to the conditions described in the points above, the Organizer is obliged to refuse entry to the Europa Cup Area and to demand leaving the Europa Cup Area by:
- People under the influence of alcohol, drugs, psychotropic substances or other similar substances;
- People who behave provocatively, aggressively or pose a real threat to public order or security in other ways;
- People whose outfit makes them impossible to identify;
- Persons with weapons or other similarly dangerous items, explosives, fire hazardous materials, pyrotechnics, alcoholic beverages, narcotics, psychotropic substances or other dangerous items posing a threat to the Event Participants. The decision to classify an object (or material) as dangerous is taken by the Security Services, representatives of the Organizer or Co-organizer;
- Persons who refuse to undergo the activities of Security and Information Services;
- Persons staying at the event without the disabled person presenting a certificate / certificate confirming the status of an assistance dog and a certificate on the completion of the required veterinary vaccinations;
- Furthermore, it is prohibited for participants to enter the Europa Cup Area with:
- Alcoholic beverages, narcotics, psychotropic substances or other similar substances;
- All types of weapons, explosives, pyrotechnic articles (e.g. firecrackers, cold fireworks, flares, torches), fire-hazardous materials or other similarly dangerous objects that may endanger human life or health, e.g. baseball bats, metal pipes, knives, etc.;
- Glass and metal containers and cans;
- Animals, except assistance dogs
- Order Service may make admission to the Europa Cup Area dependent on leaving such an item outside the area where the Event is held. The above limitation does not apply to food products and beverages purchased by the Participants in the food court in the Europa Cup Area.
- The organizer does not deposit items. The organizer only maintains the space intended for leaving the outer clothing marked in the Europa Cup area as “Cloakroom”.
- In addition, it is prohibited to:
- destroy or damage landscaping elements, event decorations and any property belonging to other participants or persons (entities) providing services in the Europa Cup;
- Bring musical instruments or other devices that could drown out the Europa Cup or its smooth running;
- Bring banners, posters, emblems or other materials not related to the Europa Cup;
- Smoking tobacco and electronic cigarettes;
- Eat and drink any liquids. Except for entities with the clear authorization of the Organizer or Co-Organizer.
- There is an absolute ban on conducting any business or gainful activities unrelated to the Organizer or Co-organizer on the Europa Cup Area, as well as promotional and advertising activities.
- It is forbidden to conduct any fundraisers, collections or signatures collections in the Europa Cup Area. In the event of a breach of the above prohibition, the Organizer reserves the right to refer the case to court.
- The organizer reserves the right to view the clothing and luggage carried by persons entering the Europa Cup. People who refuse to undergo this action will not be allowed into the Europa Cup Area. In the case of finding in the contents of the checked luggage or clothing items whose carrying and possession in the Europa Cup is forbidden, an employee of the Security Service refuses to allow the person in the Europa Cup who has possession of these items to be found, and in the case of finding that they have already entered the Area Europa Cup – removes them from the place where the Europa Cup is carried out. Persons who have been refused to enter or stay at the Europa Cup or persons removed from the Europa Cup Area in accordance with the Regulations or the Act due to their violation, are not entitled to a Ticket refund.
PRINCIPLES OF SAFETY AND ORDER DURING EUROPA CUP
- In order to ensure safety and order during the Europa Cup, the Organizer appoints Security and Information Services as well as Medical Assistance Services. Participants are obliged to follow all instructions issued by the designated services, or they will be removed from the Europa Cup Area.
- The Organizer’s representatives as well as Security and Information Services with a properly exposed identifier are entitled to:
- check your eligibility to be on the Europa Cup Area;
- Identify minors;
- Review the contents of clothing, luggage and other items to verify that they do not have items that have not been allowed to enter the Europa Cup Area under these Regulations;
- Issue order instructions to Participants behaving in an aggressive, provocative or disturbing public order, and in the event of failure to comply with the order – a call to leave the Europa Cup Area. Refusal to comply with these instructions can only result from their conflict with generally applicable law
- use physical strength in the form of incapacitating tricks and similar defense techniques in the event of a threat to goods or repelling an attack on an employee of the Security Services or other person on the principles set out in art. 38 of the Act of August 22, 1997 on the protection of persons and property;
- detain for immediate delivery to the Police, persons posing a threat to human life or health, as well as property, as well as in the case of the Participant’s possession of prohibited narcotic and psychotropic drugs.
- Employees of Security Services in order to ensure safety must be equipped with:
- Ticket templates;
- Metal detectors;
- Other necessary personal protective equipment.
- The organizer ensures fire safety by ensuring that the Security Services know:
- Location of fire-fighting equipment and rules of conduct in case of fire;
- Rules for conducting evacuation, rules for the use of portable fire-fighting equipment and for providing first aid.
- If a Participant notices a fire or other situation posing a threat to persons or property in the Europa Cup Area, they shall be obliged to immediately inform the Security Services and Information Services.
- The organizer does not provide parking. It is recommended to reach ICC by public transport – stop at the Roździński Roundabout/Street in Katowice.
- The organizer informs that it is entitled to record the course of the Europa Cup and the images of the Participants, both as sound and picture. The material recorded during the Europa Cup will be used for the purpose of video coverage of the event, and may also constitute evidence enabling the initiation of criminal proceedings or proceedings in cases of misconduct, which the Organizer will immediately forward to the District Prosecutor competent for the place of Europa Cup or the competent Police Chief.
- The organizer consolidates and disseminates the non-individualized image of Europa Cup participants, i.e. the image that is only a detail of the wider Europa Cup approach, for documentation, reporting and promotion and advertising of the Europa Cup, other events of the Organizer, Co-organizer and sponsors.
- In the event of a disturbance of public order and order, the Organizer may request the Participant to behave properly, and in the event of further violation of the rules of participation in the Europa Cup, call for him to leave the Europa Cup Area and use all available means to enforce the above request.
- The organizer is not responsible for any items left in the Europa Cup Area.
- The Participant bears full responsibility for damages caused by them in the area where the Europa Cup takes place in relation to other Participants, as well as for damages caused in the Organizer’s property.
- Europa Cup participants have the right to place a complaint in connection with the Organizer’s or the Security Service’s operation within max. 14 days.
- The complaint should contain a detailed description of the incident, contact details of the complainant and witnesses or any injured persons.
- Complaints may be submitted in the form of an e-mail sent to the following address: email@example.com or by post to the address: ul. Wodzisławska 37a, 44-351 Turza Śląska, with the annotation “Europa Cup 2020 – complaint”.
- It is advisable to file a complaint as soon as possible after the Europa Cup.
- The organizer undertakes to answer the complaint in writing within 21 working days.
- The administrator of personal data of Participants who have submitted a complaint is the POLISH FLORIST ASSOCIATION based in Turza Śląska 44-351, ul. Wodzisławska 37a (“Administrator”).
- The administrator has appointed a data protection officer who can be contacted by the Participant in all matters regarding the processing of his personal data and the exercise of rights related to data processing, via the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the Administrator’s registered address.
- The Participants’ personal data are processed in order to consider the complaint and to determine or assert any claims or defend against such claims by the Administrator, i.e. for the purpose resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator (Article 6 paragraph 1 point f) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC). Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to receive a response to the complaint.
- Participants’ personal data will be stored for the period necessary to consider the complaint, and to the extent necessary to assert any claims or defend against claims by the Administrator – for the period of limitation. After this period, the data will be processed only for the purpose and to the extent resulting from legal provisions.
- The participant has the right to access his data and the right to request their rectification, deletion or limitation of their processing and the right to object to their processing.
- The participant also has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data.
- The organizer informs that the participant may be exposed to the area of sounds that may negatively affect their hearing. The organizer is not responsible for any damage to the health of participants and animals introduced to the Europa Cup Area caused by noise levels.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change the date and time of conducting the Europa Cup or its cancellation caused by organizational or infrastructure changes or changes independent of the Organizer (i.e. bad weather conditions, power failure, etc.).
- The organizer reserves the right to change the course of the Europa Cup due to unforeseen reasons, e.g. equipment failure, as well as due to weather conditions – without prior compensation.
- In matters not covered in the Regulations, the provisions of the Act and the Civil Code shall apply.
- Participation in the Europa Cup is equivalent to the Participant’s acceptance of these Regulations.
- The Regulations are available on the Organizer’s website www.europacup2020.eu.
- The Regulations enter into force on the day of their announcement.
- The detailed program of the event will be announced via the website www.europacup2020.eu no later than by 2 June 2020.
- The organizer reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations.